Online & Distance Education Academics + Programs
Explore our academic programs
- Fill out the undergraduate admissions application
- Pay the $30 application fee for Distance Students
- Send transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students not transferring with 24+ credit hours need to send a copy of your high school transcript and ACT score to email@example.com (ACT score not required for applicants over the age of 21).
- Fill out FAFSA
- Create an account and fill out a graduate admissions application
- Pay the $50 application fee
- Submit official bachelor’s degree transcript reflecting at least 60 credit hours. Transcripts are considered official when they arrive in the Graduate School directly from the issuing institution.